Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Job Stuff

Hello there, readers! As part of my new job, I'm in charge of updating the website with current exhibition information and keeping artist pages current. Turns out up-dating the website isn't as hard as I thought it might have been, but I'm still usually in awe of how magical the internet is and how easy it is to create a page and control a network which billions of people have access to. I get pretty excited when magically images just fall into place with a couple of codes that I type in. YAY! So, if you want to check out the website of the swanky new gallery where I work, here is our website: http://www.toryfolliard.com/ . To see my handy-work of coding and adding images and promoting artists - check out the pages "Exhibitions" and then "Artists" - "Rodger Bechtold" and "Trina May Smith."

It's been kind of overwhelming at first, but I think I will enjoy working here for a while. There's a lot to learn and hopefully I'll keep busy. I don't get Saturdays off, which is pretty crushing to me, and throws off a lot of plans for the summer, but I suppose I have to join the grown-up working world, suck it up, and try to enjoy the quiet Sundays and Mondays off that I'm allowed.

All for now,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment